Saturday, August 19, 2006

Box 1

BOX 1 – the magic box

…I don’t question myself enough…I wish I did…but all is not enough…for I can’t think of everything that I would want to answer to myself…or even question myself…nothing is ever enough…. The mind it is locked in a box…everyone has their own…crazy coloured and vague shaped …boxes…heart shaped or circular..elliptical or curled…hazy, crystal clear…made of lace or gold…these boxes..boundaries if you like…they arose when I was a child…if I knew then….I would have made mine interesting..not dull and drab…but no one ever told me…
…I am not trying to say these boxes are unchanging…in fact I believe they love to adapt…little distortions and slight twists…all variations…to the box..take place over time…But they cant be totally broken down…the form is always there…they can be decorated and sometimes even repainted…but to change it all…that is hard to do…I wish I could…maybe I can find a new box…an empty box..a box with no boundaries..a box which does not hold anything in…and therefore can keep nothing out…a box within which a river flows …and the wind blows…a box that floats on a river..and blows in the wind…
..I truly believe that every question thought and un-thought has an answer…it is only a matter of finding the right box….an all encompassing box…a box with no boundaries…a box that lives…a box that breathes…a magic box…a magic boundary…which is no boundary at all…but a box nonetheless…
…For the box in my head…she knows…boxes come in every form…ugly, dirty, cold, beautiful, warm and made of gold…and somewhere out there is a magic box…floating on a river..drowning in a sea...blowing in the wind…trapped in its wings…one day I will find her…and then I wont be lost…for everything will have an answer..and the questions will never stop…
…But is that what I really need?…I don’t know…for my box ..she is old and confined…that’s why I need the magic…but will it not be too late then…I am unsure…too many unanswered questions…this box has too many holes…..

No comments: