Saturday, August 19, 2006

madness

Sometimes I wonder if you know what I am trying to say – half hoping you don’t …Sometimes I just wish to leave you lost…hanging..groping…confused and on your own…a place where you must question …if only to find yourself again…who you are versus what you are constructed to be….I believe that there lies in each and everyone of us an insane mad place…a theatre of crazy thoughts…..But it is buried… in the constructs we create I don’t know why…but it somehow seems to me that we are ashamed of our madness ..as we are ashamed of our nakedness….we hide ourselves using social norms and brown polished shoes…There is something about being mad and finding your madness that frightens us so much….that we seek comfort in numbers and norms…we must all look the same…feel the same…taste the same…be the same…my madness is me….but think of our institutions…they are all tools of propagating this sameness……schools temples t.v….all ways of putting us in boxes…with our own kind….so that this sickness can spread….

No comments: